Books are amazing

Today I want to talk to you about my love for books. I love books because there are so many great genres and you can choose from anyone that you want. They can make you laugh, but also make you cry, but you can always count on the suspension in your books. You can choose from good old fashion drama, or mystery, you might even prefer autobiography's. I, personally like action books where the good guy doesn't have the best odds, especially in the Harry Potter series, where he had someone plotting to kill him since he was born. There's also the Divergent series, which I highly recommend, the main character makes one decision and rewrites her future. Finally my personal favorite, The Heroes of Olympus with the book following multiple characters and the suspension would kill you. There are billions of books out there, its time we put down our phones and read a book for a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heroes of Olympus

the Bible